Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pure Lacework Quilt Block Set 01

Hi Everyone! 

I'm not quite unpacked and I'm beginning to wonder if that's going to happen anytime soon! LOL, I've had to unpack and then repack because I've run out of room for places to put things, especially in the kitchen and dining room! LOL, I really didn't need all that stuff anyway, right? 

I did finally find my stabilizers and fabric and how good it felt just to sit down and digitize something in the room which is starting to slowly feel like my "space!"

It's raining again today and there's a slight chill in the air. I'm sure the spectacular Fall colors that I've heard so much about will soon be visible to all. Of course this time of year, keeping warm and cozy always comes to mind! I'm excited about the new set of heirloom quilt blocks I've just done called "Pure Lacework" and am looking forward to digitizing the second set that goes with these. 

While they're not freestanding lace, they do have the look and feel of antique stitched lace. Create beautiful wedding quilts or use for quilting with tone-on-tone. Table runners and mantle scarves also come to mind. Add your quilt batting to the back of your fabric as your stitching for a trapunto style block too!

All designs in the Quilt Blocks and Motifs category are 20% OFF this week! 

Have a wonderful weekend and as always...
Happy Stitching!

Nathenia
Pure Lacework Quilt Block Set 01
Price: $9.97
20% OFF

Includes both the 4x4 & 5x7 hoop sizes
12 designs total!

No comments:

Post a Comment