Saturday, September 22, 2012

Prim Rag Doll Hugs

Hi Everyone!
If you look at the photo below, you'll see a tattered Raggedy Ann. She was a very much loved doll and I can't even begin to tell you how many times my Mom patched her up and off we'd go again.
I think my Great Grandma would be happy to know that the doll she made for me all those years ago is still one of my favorite treasures. Of course, my little raggedy is used only for decoration now, but I'm sure if I picked her up, she'd still have lots of hugs for me just like she did when I was a child!
Be sure to check out The Country Needle's newest set called "Prim Rag Doll Hugs." This prim set is wonderful for mini quilts and framed art. How about making a new apron for your favorite raggedy using one of the designs?
Regular design sets including this one are $5.97 this week with savings up to 69% OFF! One week only!
Have a wonderful weekend and as always...
Happy Stitching!
Nathenia
Prim Rag Doll Hugs
Reg. Price: $14.97
Sale Price: $5.97

•Includes 4 sentiments in 4x4 & 5x7 to use separately or mix and match with included designs.
• Filled & redwork Prim Annie & a Tattered Doll for the 4x4 • 5x7 & 6x10 hoops.
20 designs total!
Download a sample when you visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment