Friday, November 11, 2011

Warm Hearts

I finally adjusted to the time changes from Daylight Savings and when I did, I got this burst of energy! So I decided it was project time! I'm still working out the written instructions, but my "test" pattern turned out wonderful! I think I'm going to add some top-stitching, but you can see a photo of Project Scoodie (scarf+hoodie) when you visit the product page of this week's newest set. I didn't have any fleece in my fabric stash so I used some heavy knit material and lined it in the same. I added pockets and used two of the designs from the new "Warm Hearts" set. It's so warm! I am headed to JoAnn's tomorrow to replenish my fleece supply and will make another...Quick and easy Christmas gifts! You can't beat that!

Warm Hearts

Price: $14.97
Sale: $8.23
Save: 45% off



Perfect making winter scarves and scoodies (hood+scarf) like the one shown on the product page as well as other holiday gifts.

The set includes designs for the 4x4 & 5x7 hoops.
22 Designs total

45% OFF regular designs sets & 15% Off Bundle Packs.
 
I'll also be posting instructions for the scoodie project I mentioned above here, so be sure to check back often for updates. In the meantime, enjoy the Warm Hearts set and the Green Chile Chicken Fettucine Alfredo recipe I just posted.

If you're collecting the letters in the Phoebe Monogram series, don't forget to download the letter V.

Last but never least, I want to say a heartfelt Thank You to all of our service men and women who have or are serving and fighting for the freedoms that we so often take for granted. You are in my prayers daily!

Have a wonderful weekend and as always....
Happy Stitching!
Nathenia

No comments:

Post a Comment