Friday, March 16, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day Gift To You

In November of last year, I introduced a Scoodie Project in which one of the photos showed a Celtic Knotwork Heart that I had digitized. With St. Patrick's Day coming up, I've had several asking where they could get that design. I haven't had the chance yet to finish the set that this design will become part of, so I thought I would offer the one I did get done as my St. Patty's Day gift to you. 
You are welcome to download it by clicking here.  If you'd like to see more Celtic Knotwork Designs be sure to visit The Country Needle Embroidery Designs.
Celtic Knotwork Heart stitched in metallic green.
 
And being that I'm Irish and Saint Patrick's Day is tomorrow, I couldn't close with out quoting a traditional Irish Blessing  : )

"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow and may trouble avoid you wherever you go."

Have a wonderful and creative weekend and as always...
Happy Stitching!
Nathenia
The Country Needle® www.countryneedle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment