Thursday, July 19, 2012

We're Moving Sale! Embroidery Machine for sale too!

Okay, we have a LOT going on here. Several weeks ago, I mentioned that The
Country Needle may be in a new location by Fall. Our initial plan was just to
downsize, but we also knew there could be a possibility of moving out of state.

Well yesterday, my husband got the news that we are moving to Pennsylvania!
Indiana, PA to be exact. He goes back on Sunday, while I get the house packed
up. As you know, I've been trying to get the house ready for sale- working in
the yard, trying to paint etc., but I hadn't even begun to pack! LOL...boy do I
have my work cut out for me!

I'm excited about this new adventure for us, especially for what it could mean
for my husband in the company that he's been with for over 20 years! To be
honest, at the same time, I'm scared too...I have no idea what to expect and we
don't even have a house yet!

We raised our family in The Land of Enchantment, our oldest son and his family
my parents, brother and grandma are all here, not to mention our amazing
grandchildren and the friends we've made along the way! LOL...how do you pack
all that up?!

I had planned on having a new Stella set out this week, but she's going to be
delayed a bit (end of August??).  All of July's sets and 2 sets are up for August
in The Country Needle's Embroidery Barn for those with current memberships.

Phone numbers are going to be disconnected soon, so if any have questions or
need assistance with orders, the best way to contact me will be through the
contact form on The Country Needle's website.

Until we get settled SOMEWHERE in Indiana, PA, please enjoy 75% OFF regular
design sets $6 & up and a never before offered 25% OFF bundle packs!

And if you happen to live near AZTEC, NM I have for sale a gently used (under 500
hours) Melco Bravo 16 needle commercial embroidery machine like the one here:

http://www.melcousa.com/amaya-bravo

As much as I'd like to, I can't move all of my machines, so I'm selling the newer one :(( This would be great for starting your own embroidery business or for expanding your current business. For price and more info, please contact me privately using the form here. Serious inquiries only please.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for your patience as we go through this
exciting transition...

Hugs-n-Stitches!
Nathenia
http://www.countryneedle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment