Friday, April 22, 2011

Lighthouse Inspiration

Occasionally in life when we get comfortable, the winds of change sneak upon us and even in the smallest of storms, we may need to adjust our sails to keep our ship from crashing into the waves and sinking our ship.
For me, I think those stormy seas and winds of change are God's way of telling me to rely more on Him and that He is my Lighthouse.

I hope that this newest set inspires you as much as it has me. It's one that I've been wanting to do for quite some time. Whoever you are, wherever you may be, whatever your storm is and whenever it may come, I hope you have a Lighthouse to guide you on your way.

Lighthouse Sampler Set

Price: $15.97

Sale: $9.58
Save: 40% off



24 designs total in this Inspirational Lighthouse and Ship Sampler Set. Stitch and frame for your home or office, or create a wall hanging. Use the ship and lighthouse alone or mix and match with the included sentiments. Great for Father's Day and Graduation gifts too!


Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Easter and a springtime bright with happiness!
Happy Stitching!
Nathenia

No comments:

Post a Comment